Share This :
The No. 1 reason our customers say they use TeamSnap is because it saves them a ton of time.
Did you know coaches and team managers save an average of 12 hours per week when they use TeamSnap for team management and communication? 12 HOURS! That’s 12 episodes of Game of Thrones!
Since the possibilities are endless, we put together this handy list of fun activities you can accomplish with those extra hours.
1. Binge. Catch up on your favorite shows. Whether that’s Game of Thrones (RIP) or something more family-friendly like House Hunters, you have 12 beautiful hours to binge. Now you can finally keep up with the water cooler conversations about what Jon Snow said to Dany.
2. Exercise. One of the top excuses why people don’t work out is the time commitment. Well, now you have time! Go for a run, work on your core, try out that spin class. Even if you work out for thirty minutes every day this week, you still have 8.5 hours left to lay on the couch.
3. Sleep. We know it’s silly to put sleeping right after exercising, but you’re tired, aren’t you? From taking the kids to practice, to working all day and walking the dog, you need a nap. Take one, you earned it.
4. Meal prep. Meal prepping is a hot trend right now because it’s a great way to save time, money, and reduce waste. Meal prepping is the act of preparing a meal or recipe, then portioning it out to create grab-and-go meals for later. Just think of how much more time you’ll save!
5. Catch up with loved ones. Are your parents always making you feel guilty for never calling them? Do your best friends constantly remind you how much they miss you? Use this time to call, text, email or go and visit your friends and family. Everyone knows a hug is worth a thousand words.
6. Learn to play an instrument. With practicing 20-30 minutes a day for 4-5 days a week, you can easily pick up an instrument within six months. No, you don’t have to go out and buy a grand piano (but you can if you want to). There are dozens of instruments to try: guitar, drums, saxophone, violin, bass, the list goes on and on. Thanks to YouTube, you don’t even need a formal instructor. Bonus points if you can teach your dog to play, too. Rock on!
7. Take up a new group activity. There are thousands of activities to try! Knock several items off this list and take your friends up on their offer to join a kickball team. Tag along with your bestie to book club. Form the best musical act in the city. Start a Finer Things club at work. The world is your playground! And, TeamSnap is your referee and assistant. Add any group activity by logging in or signing up now.
8. Run those overdue errands. With 12 extra hours a week, you can finally accomplish all of those tasks that have been sitting on your to-do list for way too long. Laundry? Check. Return the pair of pants that were too big? Check. Post office. Check. Mani/pedi? Yes, please.
9. Give the pets some attention. Admit it. You sometimes feel guilty for not giving your pets enough love. Now’s your chance! Take your dog for a ride to the park, snuggle up with your cat, chat with your fish. They miss you, too.
10. Clean the house. We’re sure you noticed the layer of dust forming over the TV. As much as the idea of house cleaning might make you cringe, a clean house can lead to a more relaxed, happier environment. So, put on your favorite playlist and get scrubbin’. You’ll feel so much better when the house is sparkling.
11. Go outside. The weather’s beautiful this time of year! Go for a walk, take a trip to the lake or the beach. Breathe in that fresh air and let it clear your mind. Who wouldn’t want to be at a beach filled with happy pups?
12. Do nothing. Ah, the ultimate in life’s indulgences. You have free time — give yourself the gift of veg. Park yourself on the couch and just be. This is your moment of zen brought to you by TeamSnap.
So there you have it! Twelve things to do with those extra 12 hours a week TeamSnap saves you from managing your team or group. Have another group or team? Add any group activity by logging in or signing up now.
Lisa Hope is a product marketing manager with TeamSnap and a marketing professor at the University of Florida.