Share This :
FOR TEAM MANAGERS
You found TeamSnap and fell in love at first sight. You have created your team and filled in all of the setup information, now how do you share the good news with your team?
- Step 1: Pinch yourself, this is really happening.
- Step 2: Click on the roster tab and fill in the names and email addresses for your players if you have not already done so.
- Step 3: Click on an “Invite to Join” button on the roster page. You will be taken to the invitation page where you can customize your invitation and select who will receive the invite.
- Step 4: Once you have invited your players to join, just sit back and relax. After they accept the invitation they will create a TeamSnap account and gain access to the free sports team website.
You have imported your roster and the invitations have been sent, what should you do from here?
This is a great time to personalize your website and share information with the team. From the Manager tab, you can change any of the site preferences and team settings. Import a photo and the team logo to make your website look fresh and glam. You can also do some other slightly less enchanting but still very important things like fill out the schedule, add photos, or enter outstanding payments on these respective tabs.
Voila! The honeymoon phase may be over, but things only get easier from here.
You have received your email invitation to TeamSnap, now what do you do?
- Step 1: This is all very exciting, take a moment to gather yourself.
- Step 2: When you receive your invitation, click on the link to get to the welcome page.
If you are new to TeamSnap, click on the “Create a New Account” button and create a username and password.
If you have an existing TeamSnap account, just accept the invite with your current login. This will then add the team to your My Teams page.
You are all logged in, what should you do next?
This is a good time to enter your user information on the Roster tab so that coaches and teammates will know how to contact you. After you have entered the player contact information you can add contact information for additional persons who should be listed with this player (such as Mom, Dad, a spouse, etc.). Each additional contact may optionally be given their own login to manage the player’s information. Our help article detailing additional contacts can help with this.
Take some time to look around and explore the website. Now is a good time to view the schedule or check out the photos tab to upload that picture of you dunking last season.
Welcome to TeamSnap! We are thrilled to have you.