Share This :
Believe it or not, there was a time long ago when there was no such thing as TeamSnap.
Things weren’t easy back then. Parents wept whenever they heard the words “group text message.” Coaches did more emailing than coaching. Players regularly showed up to empty fields—corn fields, not even sports fields!
Luckily, a couple of entrepreneurs—an oil field engineer and an improv comedian—came along and said, “This stuff should be way easier.” And TeamSnap was born in 2009.
TeamSnap has accomplished quite a lot for a 7 year old. We’ve grown from a team of few to a team of 75 employees all over the United States and the world. Folks use TeamSnap in 196 countries (that’s all of them, by the way). TeamSnap helps organize 83 different types of sports and groups each season. And 10 million coaches, managers, administrators, parents and players around the globe rely on TeamSnap to help them save time.
For us, those 10 million customers are the best part of what we do. The time we help customers save so they can enjoy their kids’ games, so they can be with their families, so they can spend time on what really matters…that time means a lot to us. It’s why we do what we do.
Check out what some of those people have to say about us:
- “Can’t get through the weekends without it!!!”
- “Outstanding tool for busy families!”
- “Makes everything else look archaic and ridiculous!”
- “This is a must for any sports team. It’s fun and easy to use. A great way to stay connected.”
- “I’ve never seen a more comprehensive attempt to meet the needs of a coach. As a fan of consistent, clear communication with my team, I really enjoy the features and intuitive design of TeamSnap.”
Happy Birthday, TeamSnap. And many more!
Infographic by Nathan Rumsey
Kyle Massa is the content associate manager at TeamSnap. Outside of work, you can find him writing, reading and playing guitar for his cats.