Whether you play for the Tigers, the Narwhals or the Fighting Unicorns, TeamSnap’s new Team Store experience will make it easier for your players, coaches and fans to show their team pride.
TeamSnap’s new Team Store experience has been completely updated and improved and is now powered by KitOrder, the same team order management service that fuels Riddell, Louis Garneau, Sugoi, Sports Authority and Sport Chalet. Now you can quickly and easily choose the items you want to offer in your Team Store, featuring your team colors, name and logo, and share the store teamwide.
- Grandma wants a team jacket? What’s her size?
- Dad wants team-branded warm-up pants? We’ve got him covered (literally).
- Sister wants a team soccer ball? No problem.
- Don’t see what you’re looking for? Just ask!
The Team Store offer a variety of apparel and equipment specific to your sport, and team managers can select from hundred of products and colors to find exactly what the team needs for the season. But if we don’t have what you’re looking for, simply let the folks at KitOrder know, and if the item is available, they’ll add it to your store.
How It Works
Select from name-brand gear and equipment, with team pricing, to create your own Team Store.
- Click on the Team Store tab on the TeamSnap web app dashboard (if your team manager has previously disabled the Team Store tab, he or she will need to re-enable it at Manager Preferences → Tab Manager).
- Upload your logo.
- Select your team colors.
- Choose your team products.
- Share with your team and fans.
- Orders are paid for individually.
- Orders are shipped directly to the customer placing the order.
With the Team Store feature, there’s no more papers to fill out or checks to collect. Just one more way we make it easier to organize your team!
Stephanie Myers is the Content Manager for TeamSnap, managing such content as this blog, the TeamSnap newsletter and much more. When she’s not being the boss of content, you can find Stephanie competing in a competitive skee-ball league in Austin, Texas.